Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman Online - Guild Genesis's forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi Everyone, I have some Serious Pc problem!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zhyden

Evil or Very Mad oh well i knew this time was coming just hoped it wouldnt be so soon, after getting back from Hungary sunday night i fell asleep as i was so tired, but went to log on 1st thing monday morning to see you all...BUT the pc is dead. the motherboard has given up. It has been playing up alot recently as some of you know and i do have a backup one to send emails etc but when i tried to play the game it doesnt like it and the game closes down. So now i have 2 choices.. do i fix my old one or go out and buy a shiney new one? Either way ill work fast and get back to you all as soon as i can. Hope everyone is ok and didnt miss me too much Wink take care

Zhyden

Zhyden

I managed to log in for a brief second.. had to turn down all settings to minimum but when i left guild dimense to go read my mail it had a spaz attack and died , now i cant log in again coz i guess im in stone city, knew it was a bad idea trying to leave but i wanted to read the mail i was sent lol. Ill keep trying to figure something out. Am shopping for a new pc right now lol

rohitagrawal

rohitagrawal

Hi zhy.....
bought a new PC...???
coz i wil login after few hours so dunno if u have logged in yet or not Suspect
however..main thing is that.......I AM BACK Smile Smile

AomA

Admin

wb rohit! and i hope zhy fixes his problem soon Smile i've been off the last 2 days because my internet connection was down, but no it's back Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/AndrutzikaAngel

rohitagrawal

rohitagrawal

ty andra....
i think i will be online in few minutes...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum