Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman Online - Guild Genesis's forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets get people on the forums

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lets get people on the forums Empty Lets get people on the forums Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Cinder

Cinder

Why arnt we pushing people in the guild to join the forums? If we do it will add another aspect of community into the game for us. Plus it will make it easier to arrange meetings, quests, guild runs, clan wars... all sorts of things.

Its should be a rule that if you are in the guild... you at least join the forums?

Cinder

2Lets get people on the forums Empty Re: Lets get people on the forums Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:50 pm

Cinder

Cinder

Guys... start telling the other members of the guild about the forums. Getting the forums as and active discussion place will make life much easier for all of us.

Smile

Cinder

3Lets get people on the forums Empty Re: Lets get people on the forums Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:42 pm

AomA

Admin

yeah, i totally agree with you Very Happy new members joined us in the game, i think they should be new members here too ^^ I wanted to add news and stuff on the forum but due to the lack of activity on it i didn't

https://www.youtube.com/AndrutzikaAngel

4Lets get people on the forums Empty Re: Lets get people on the forums Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:23 am

Zhyden

Hey i just signed up.. about time i know Very Happy my pc is slowly dieing on me so if it goes completely i can let u knwo from work on here . Time for a browse of the forums to see whats occuring Surprised

5Lets get people on the forums Empty Re: Lets get people on the forums Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:51 pm

Averil

Averil

me signed up tooo~ kekeke

sis i think you should post those things you want anyway, otherwise theres not many things to talk about here, maybe thats y its not that active?

anyways heys all lol!

6Lets get people on the forums Empty Re: Lets get people on the forums Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:56 pm

AomA

Admin

hmm...what should i post? Question
i wanted to add news and stuff on the forum...about war , allies and everything... but i can't rely on the thing that everyone will read it, couse they won't Smile
I'll try finding some solutions and making everything better...but just in time i'm a little busy atm like you all know! Rolling Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/AndrutzikaAngel

7Lets get people on the forums Empty Re: Lets get people on the forums Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:29 pm

rohitagrawal

rohitagrawal

hey....actually i visit it less coz........get no time after games...lol
whenever am onlline..max time goes to game... then studies and real life....
2nd reason is ...threre is no one here to have a chatt with... which is soul of any tpc in any forum...correct me if am wrong......
however.. will try to come here as much as possible... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum