Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman Online - Guild Genesis's forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM vs Level 22 Poison Mushroom...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GM vs Level 22 Poison Mushroom... Empty GM vs Level 22 Poison Mushroom... Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:45 am

Averil

Averil

lol!
GM vs Level 22 Poison Mushroom... 30hmo2q

P.S. I did revive her =P

2GM vs Level 22 Poison Mushroom... Empty Re: GM vs Level 22 Poison Mushroom... Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:58 am

rohitagrawal

rohitagrawal

Nice..... the GM owes u now.....LOL lol! lol!
Hey..wats the number after every name...and what is the stuff between the pet food and TP Charm???

3GM vs Level 22 Poison Mushroom... Empty Re: GM vs Level 22 Poison Mushroom... Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:12 am

Averil

Averil

The number is the players level, you can turn this on in your interface options.
The thing in my items is a Teleport Stone, the 1 hr cooldown one from the green "Teleport Stele" you see in towns, can see one behind ascetic fuu, next to my minimap in that picture^^

4GM vs Level 22 Poison Mushroom... Empty Re: GM vs Level 22 Poison Mushroom... Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:33 am

rohitagrawal

rohitagrawal

okies.....thanx for information Smile

5GM vs Level 22 Poison Mushroom... Empty Re: GM vs Level 22 Poison Mushroom... Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:05 pm

XBower

XBower

Twisted Evil Go mushies Go Twisted Evil

6GM vs Level 22 Poison Mushroom... Empty Re: GM vs Level 22 Poison Mushroom... Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:24 pm

AomA

Admin

That mushroom was angry because gms never answer to players hehe Twisted Evil

https://www.youtube.com/AndrutzikaAngel

7GM vs Level 22 Poison Mushroom... Empty zu Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:13 pm

gunslingerboy

gunslingerboy

lol!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]